Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 313 messages in 41 subjects

We have 23 registered users

The newest registered user is Kenocka

Latest topics

» Shogatsu [Open for all]
Legion in New York (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 10:42 pm by Hamato Yoshi

» Activity Check! Dec. 2016
Legion in New York (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by Hamato Leonardo

» Get Out Alive (Open for Group)
Legion in New York (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 2:27 am by Hamato Michelangelo

» In Chains (Tags Raph)
Legion in New York (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:09 am by Mona Lisa

» April O'Neil (App by Neon)
Legion in New York (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 12:29 am by Neon

» Casey Jones
Legion in New York (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 9:53 pm by Casey Jones

» The New Mutants in Town (Tags Stripes)
Legion in New York (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 12:55 pm by Stripes

» Example Application
Legion in New York (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 8:03 pm by Hamato Leonardo

» Open / Wanted Characters
Legion in New York (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 3:15 pm by Hamato Leonardo

5 posters

Legion in New York (Open to Anyone)

Mystee Caremella
    Mystee Caremella

Legion in New York (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Legion in New York (Open to Anyone)

Post by Mystee Caremella Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:26 pm

Mystee scoffed, feeling appalled that she was the one being blamed for everything happening. Sure, she wasn't very fond of most people, and not to mention a vampire. Besides that she wouldn't imagine releasing these beasts out on the city, nor did she have the capability  to. She looked to the blue masked turtle with a very annoyed expression.

"Oh. So you're also gonna interrogate  me?" Mystee asks him crossing her arms. "Tch. Well since you asked, I guess I'll humor you." She says turning so she could look at both him and his brother. "The name's Mystee Caremella. As for why those critters are here, your guess is as good as mine." She tells them shrugging.

Mystee then uncrossed her arms to point at herself. "I mean, I'm trying to help get rid of whatever the heck these things are!" She then adds sarcastically, "Ya know? 'Cause that makes sense for me to do, after I unleashed them. You guys wanna see the portal I pulled them through?" She asks placing her hands on her hips. She purposely cleared her throat before putting her left hand down, grabbing the wrist with her right. "Ahem. Sorry... just don't like being accused for what's happening." She quietly says looking to her right.
    Hamato Raphael
    Hamato Raphael

Legion in New York (Open to Anyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Legion in New York (Open to Anyone)

Post by Hamato Raphael Tue May 24, 2016 11:59 pm

Raph's eyes narrowed, before snorting in derision. Get a load of the Great Leader on his high horse...
    He was about to bite back with a snarky response, only to watch as Leo pressured the vampire.

With his arms crossed, he merely observed with the bitter scowl still on his face. Okay, so maybe she wasn't responsible for all these nightmares popping up everywhere. It still didn't change the fact that he didn't trust her.

"You ain't tellin' everything there, Sweetheart. When's the last time ya got.. thirsty?"

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:56 am